- All games will start either on the hour or half an hour
- All games will be officiated by a certified referee
- Teams will consist of 3 – 4 players
- Games will be a total of 20 minutes long
- The first team to 25 or more points wins
- Scoring will consist of 2s and 3 s and one point for each free-throw made.
- A player will get to the free throw line if he is fouled in the act of shooting or if his/her team is in the bonus
- A team will be in the bonus after the other team commits four fouls.
- If your team is in the bonus the player fouled will attempt a One and One Free Throw on a non-shooting foul.
- On Dead balls the Offense must check the ball in with the defensive player and pass the ball to another player.
- On a change of possession the defensive team must clear the ball past any part of the three point line.
- Each team is allotted one time out per game which will consist of 30 seconds.
- In the event of a tie there will be a coin flip called by the visiting team. Whoever wins the flip gets the ball. First team to score in overtime is the winner.
Bracket Winners: The winner of the bracket is the team with the best record.
- In the event of a tie the winner will be determined by the team who has the least amount of points scored against them over the 3-game period.
- Team A Record = 2 - 1
- Scores 25 - 12, 25-10, and loss 23-25
- Against Score = 47
Team B Record = 2 -1
- Scores 25-18, 25-16, and Loss 18-25
- Against Score = 49
- TEAM – A is the WINNER! They had the least points scored against them which is 47.